The Cool M7 is a new smartphone launched in the month of August by Coolpad. The phone comes with a 5.5-inch (13.97 cm) touchscreen display capable of 1080×1920 pixel resolution. The phone comes in a slim metallic unibody with a single camera setup at the back.
The Coolpad Cool M7 is powered by a 2 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor. The phone features 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. There is no slot for microSD card. Coming to the cameras, the phone packs a 12 megapixel camera on the back and a 13 megapixel camera on the front.
The Coolpad Cool M7 has two SIM slots. The Coolpad Cool M7 runs Android 7.1.1. with Cool UI. The phone has a 3200 mAh removable battery.
Coolpad Cool M7 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1080×1920 pixels) full-HD display with 2.5D curved glass protection
- Processor: Snapdragon 625 octa-core SoC (clocked at up to 2GHz) paired with Adreno 506 GPU
- Memory: 4GB of RAM
- Storage: 64GB of internal storage not expandable using microSD
- Camera: 12-megapixel Sony IMX362 rear camera sensor with f/1.8 aperture, and dual-tone LED flash support; 13-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture, and 79.8-degree field of view
- Battery: 3200mAh battery
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat software with Cool UI
Coolpad Cool M7 Price in India: The Coolpad Cool M7 is priced at Rs. 25,900 (CNY 2,699).
Launch date: The Cool M7 will be available for sale in India from August 27th.